The Twin Cities Urban Debate League is a non-profit organization whose work depends upon partnerships with foundations, corporate sponsors, and individual donors. By using the best practices of existing UDLs and building on a pilot Lincoln Douglas program begun in 2002, we will develop a cost-effective Urban Debate League for our inner city schools that will yield dividends for generations.
There are five important ways you can support urban debate.
- Financial contributions in any amount are encouraged..
- In-kind donations of products necessary to our mission include office supplies and technology, tournament awards, food, bus passes, and debate supplies.
- Professional services in support of urban debate include legal services, graphics and printing, IT consulting, as well as publicity and promotion.
- Volunteer services are welcomed.
- Mentoring an ?adopted? student by providing financial and moral support is especially important.
For further information, please contact: